mig33dragonz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mig33dragonz

UNITED WE STAND , DIVIDED WE FALL

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Business PhantomPDF Foxit
Click here to get your free ringtone!

Create your own on slidelicious.com Create your own Slideshow

Home Internet Security

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Home Internet Security Empty
PostSubject: Home Internet Security   Home Internet Security I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Internet security is important for everyone regardless of business, personal use, etc. Looking at the home front, we as parents can’t always be at our kids shoulders watching every key being pressed while they are online. This is where K9 Web Protection comes in. I use this on our home network to monitor all internet usage. You can restrict time as well as what websites they visit. Up until recently, we were foster parents and having K9 Web Protection really helped us manage our internet access. Don’t ever assume that all is well. If you are not always there with your kids, then you can’t guarantee to yourself that all is as it should be. Don’t fall into the “Not My Johnny” trap or the “Not my Jenny” trap. So instead of being the fool that was fooled, take matters into your hand and put K9 on the scene and have piece of mind. You should also have Anti virus software installed on your PC as well as anti-spyware software. You can find this on
Back to top Go down
https://mig33dragonz-family.forumotion.com

Home Internet Security
Page 1 of 1