mig33dragonz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mig33dragonz

UNITED WE STAND , DIVIDED WE FALL

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Foxit PhantomPDF Business
Click here to get your free ringtone!

Create your own on slidelicious.com Create your own Slideshow

ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bea-_drag0nz
Members
Members
bea-_drag0nz

ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE Empty
PostSubject: ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE   ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 am

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes
Back to top Go down

ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE
Page 1 of 1